Specific Rules and Regulations:
1. ALL PERSONS WANTING ACCESS TO THE CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN A LIABILITY RELEASE FORM. ALL PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 NEED A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO SIGN ON THEIR BEHALF. IF YOU REFUSE TO SIGN THE LIABILITY RELEASE FORM YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ACCESS TO THE CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC.
2. ALL RIDERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A U.S.D.O.T. CERTIFIED / SNELL CERTIFIED OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLE HELMET, GOGGLES/EYE PROTECTION, A LONG-SLEEVED JERSEY, RIDING GLOVES, KNEE CUPS AND BOOTS. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT RIDING WITHOUT THE APPROPRIATE SAFETY GEAR, YOU WILL BE ASSESSED A RULE VIOLATION AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE RIDING ON THE CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND WEARING ADDITIONAL GEAR, SUCH AS A CHEST PROTECTOR, KIDNEY BELT, RIDING PANTS, ETC.
3. ALL RIDERS ARE REQUIRED TO RIDE WELL-MAINTAINED MACHINERY. ANY MOTORCYCLE OR ATV THAT FAILS A RANDOM INSPECTION WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE TRACK.
4. INAPPROPRIATE CONDUCT ON THE PART OF A RIDER, SPECTATOR, OR ANY MEMBER OF THEIR FAMILY AND / OR PIT CREW WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. VIOLATORS, WILL BE ASSESSED A RULE VIOLATION AND ALL PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THEM, WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY OR THEY WILL BE SUBJECT TO ARREST. INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR INCLUDES ANY DEROGATORY, HOSTILE, OBSCENE, PORNOGRAPHIC, OR UNLAWFUL ACT THAT IS DIRECTED TOWARD A MEMBER OF OUR STAFF, A SPECTATOR, ONE OF OUR RIDERS, OR ANY OTHER GUEST.
5. NO PLAY RIDING IN THE PITS! RIDE SLOWLY AND CAUTIOUSLY TO / FROM THE TRACK (5MPH MAX.). IF YOU ARE CAUGHT PLAY RIDING OR SPEEDING IN A PARKING / PIT AREA YOU WILL BE ASSESSED A RULE VIOLATION AND ASKED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY. VIOLATORS THAT INJURE SOMEONE WILL BE BANNED FROM RIDING AT THE CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC INDEFINITELY.
6. NO ONE EXCEPT AUTHORIZED PERSONEL AND PARTICIPANTS ARE ALLOWED TO BE ON THE TRACK. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT IN ANY RESTRICTED AREA WITHOUT PERMISSION YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY. PHOTOGRAPHERS WISHING TO HAVE IN-FIELD ACCESS TO THE CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC MUST CALL 407-541-0522 AND REQUEST A PRESS PASS.
7. NO DUMPING OF ANY KIND IS PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT ILLEGALLY HANDLING / DUMPING ANYTHING, YOU COULD FACE CRIMINAL CHARGES AND WILL BE BANNED FROM THE CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC. THIS INCLUDES ALL PETROLEUM-BASED PRODUCTS (FUELS, OILS, ETC.), ANTI-FREEZE, TRASH, RV WASTE, AND OTHER ITEMS.
8. NO BONFIRES OR PYROTECHNICS (FIREWORKS) ARE PERMITTED.
9. NO PETS ALLOWED.
10. VENDING AND/OR MERCHANDISING (OF ANY KIND) WITHOUT PERMISSION IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT SELLING ANYTHING WITHOUT A VALID PERMIT (AQUIRED FROM STAFF AT THE LINCOLN SPORTS FOUNDATION) YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY. ANYONE WISHING TO BECOME A VENDOR AT THE CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC MUST CALL 407-541-0522 AND REQUEST A VENDING PERMIT.
11. ALL RIDERS AND SPECTATORS ARE EXPECTED TO PICKUP THEIR TRASH AND PLACE IT IN THE FACILITIES TRASH CONTAINERS.
12. THERE IS NO DOUBLE RIDING (TWO PEOPLE, ONE MOTORCYCLE/ATV) ON THE CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC.
13. THERE IS NO RIDING BACKWARDS ON THE CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC, AGAINST THE TRAFFIC, WHICH IS RIDING IN A COUNTER CLOCKWISE DIRECTION.
14. IF YOU ARE NOT JUMPING THE JUMPS, STAY TO THE SIDE IN ORDER TO ALLOW OTHER RIDERS EASIER ACCESS TO THE JUMPS.
Specific Machine Rules:
Levers must have ball ends
No broken levers
No kickstands permitted
Machine must be in good operating order
ATVs must have tether to Rider (automatic kill switch in the event rider and ATV are abruptly separated in a getoff).
Specific Riding Gear Rules & Requirements:
Full face helmet
Long Sleeved Shirt
Knee cups that extend into/over boot
Chest Protector (highly recommended)
Additional Rules for Minors (Riders under 18 years old):
1. Riders under 18 years old (minors) must be in the company of their parent or the adult listed on the Guardianship Release Form.
2. The parent is required to sign the Minor Release Form at signup time.
3. The minor is required to sign the Minor’s Risk Acknowledgement.
4. The parent or adult listed on the Guardianship Release Form must be present for the entire time the minor is participating in riding events at the CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC. At no time can a parent or adult leave a participating minor unattended at the CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC.
5. A parent can transfer responsibility to another adult (18 years old or older) to be responsible for the minor for the day. This can be done by having the parent complete the Guardianship Release Form that clearly grants this authority to the adult listed on the form. The Guardianship Release Form must be dated, it must be notarized and it is only good for 1 day. This document must be presented to the CENTRAL FLORIDA MOTORSPORTS PARK LLC staff at signup time and it will allow the named individual to act on behalf of the parent for the day. This individual will then be referred to as the minor’s “guardian
The event rules listed below will be strictly enforced by event staff and security at all times. These rules are for your safety and the safety of others around you. Failure to comply with these rules will result in your ejection from the premises without a refund.
1. The speed limit is 10MPH everywhere on the property except for the tracks and Mud Hole.
2. No underage drinking.
3. Children under the age of 18 must have a “Minor Waiver” signed by parent and be accompanied by a parent at all times. If a parent is not present, you must present completed notarized letter of temporary guardianship attached to your completed Parental Consent form. Named guardian must be present with minor at all times
4. No firearms.
5. No pets.
6. No illegal drugs.
7. No drinking and driving.
8. All riding is at your own risk.
9. Everyone entering the premises, must sign a “General Liability Waiver” prior to being admitted, this is whether or not you are a rider or accompanying a rider.
10. Quiet hours in all of the camping areas are from 12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
11. All vehicles must remain within the boundaries of the park and avoid all restricted areas identified by Central Florida Motorsports Park
12. No fireworks.
13. Campfires must be placed in a container or hole and must be attended to by an adult at all times. No burning of pallets or tires is allowed.
14. No cutting or damaging of any trees or vegetation on the property.
15. No fighting or aggressive behavior.
16. No dumping of hazardous materials.
17. Wristbands must be worn throughout your entire stay at Central Florida Motorsports Park. Anyone found without a wristband will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will be required to pay the entrance fee to re-enter.
18. No littering.
19. No glass bottles or glass containers of any kind. (Plastic or cans ONLY or it will be confiscated at the gate)
20. All side by sides and ATV’s must have a safety flag & pole. Side by sides and ATV’s also must have headlights or a glowhip!!!
21. Mudding Areas are for mudding, grassy camping areas are for camping. If you get caught mudding in a camping area you run the risk of being escorted from the park.
22. No Racing 4-Wheelers, 2 or 4 wheel drive utility 4-wheelers ONLY allowed.
23. Golf carts & Side by Sides are allowed.
24. Anyone over the age of 18 must present a valid state driver’s license or state issued ID.
Motorcross and Race saftey gear and requirements – Helmet, eyewear and closed toed shoes/sneakers. SXS/UTV riders will also be required to wear their seat belts.Pro, Amateur, Beginner/Youth, and Pee-Wee MX Tracks – Helmet, Goggles and MX Style Riding Boots. We also highly recommend (not required) long sleeved shirts, pants, roost deflector and neck brace.